SargeNpton
Established Member
- Joined
- 19 Nov 2018
- Messages
- 1,744
I'm slimming down my library, so these books are on offer...
1920s GWR Books
Two books published by GWR, complete with map inserts.
Castles: 1st Impression, printed in 1926
Abbeys: 2nd impression, printed in 1927
These are histories of actual castles and abbeys, not locos that may have been named after them! Two volumes of a three-volume series (the Cathedrals volume being the one that I don't have). £20
1956 Handbook of Stations
Handbook of stations in Great Britain and Ireland, published by the British Transport Commission. Showing all the facilities available at each location. £15.
As I don't wish to fiddle around with postage, can be collected from Northampton.
All in reasonable condition for their age. Photos attached.
1920s GWR Books
Two books published by GWR, complete with map inserts.
Castles: 1st Impression, printed in 1926
Abbeys: 2nd impression, printed in 1927
These are histories of actual castles and abbeys, not locos that may have been named after them! Two volumes of a three-volume series (the Cathedrals volume being the one that I don't have). £20
1956 Handbook of Stations
Handbook of stations in Great Britain and Ireland, published by the British Transport Commission. Showing all the facilities available at each location. £15.
As I don't wish to fiddle around with postage, can be collected from Northampton.
All in reasonable condition for their age. Photos attached.