JBuchananGB
Established Member
I had an enjoyable excursion yesterday using a super off-peak zones 1-6 travel card from Billericay. I had always wanted to travel the entire orbital Overground, so departed at 11.57, travelled to Stratford then to Clapham Junction via Willesden Junction, then to Canonbury via Whitechapel, back to Stratford and Billericay arriving at 16.11.
If I had then wanted to visit London again in the evening, would it have been permissible to retain my ticket on arrival at Billericay, and then purchase a super off peak return Billericay to Boundary Zone 6?
Never know, I might want to that one day.
If I had then wanted to visit London again in the evening, would it have been permissible to retain my ticket on arrival at Billericay, and then purchase a super off peak return Billericay to Boundary Zone 6?
Never know, I might want to that one day.