• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Using Staff PRIV Card for GWR Sleeper Night Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarJan

Member
Joined
22 Apr 2016
Messages
98
I have a Standard Privilege card entitling me to 75% off walk-up fares for Off P, Super O-P and Anytime Sgl. Can I use this for the cabins on the night Riviera, i.e. the £109 fare quoted on the website? If I use it just for a normal Super off peak, where do you sit from midnight till 5 am, if you are not in a cabin?

However I would like to know if it can be used on a cabin/solo berth?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

t0ffeeman

Member
Joined
11 Jul 2008
Messages
297
I paid about £27 single for an inclusive berth. Was a bunk bed but only me in it. In the morning slipped down to First Class for free tea and biccies. These run out quickly though
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,465
Inclusive berth quota for Priv holders is very small, so you'll need to get in quick.

Alternatively use a normal Priv ticket and sit in the seated portion, or buy that plus a cabin supplement at ~£50.
 

221129

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2011
Messages
6,515
Location
Sunny Scotland
Inclusive berth quota for Priv holders is very small, so you'll need to get in quick.

Alternatively use a normal Priv ticket and sit in the seated portion, or buy that plus a cabin supplement at ~£50.

£60 now.
 

ffm

Member
Joined
20 May 2012
Messages
856
I paid about £27 single for an inclusive berth. Was a bunk bed but only me in it. In the morning slipped down to First Class for free tea and biccies. These run out quickly though

I paid about the same in November, but stayed in my berth (single not set up with bunks - ask and if there's one free they will let you move) and was served my free tea and bacon baguette in bed. The First Class lounge at Paddington is excellent too, sandwiches, loads of wine and snack biscuits/poshcorn.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top