TrainTrain6000
New Member
Hello,
I used my mates railcard on TPE pretending to be him, i never gripped how serious it was. In a blind panic, I admitted the whole thing to the train guard and they issued a travel irregularity report. Now waiting to hear from them by post.
What are chances I can agree an out of court settlement?
It says it could be prison time, but surely this isn’t the case for a first a offence?
I most definitely have learnt my lesson and I’m obviously kicking myself for being an idiot. I did it because i’m skint and my railcard expired 1 week ago. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
I used my mates railcard on TPE pretending to be him, i never gripped how serious it was. In a blind panic, I admitted the whole thing to the train guard and they issued a travel irregularity report. Now waiting to hear from them by post.
What are chances I can agree an out of court settlement?
It says it could be prison time, but surely this isn’t the case for a first a offence?
I most definitely have learnt my lesson and I’m obviously kicking myself for being an idiot. I did it because i’m skint and my railcard expired 1 week ago. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.