NorwichRailFan
Member
I was wondering recently with most US airlines turboprop fleets retired, How would one fly Coast to Coast across the US only using turboprops? The best route I could find is this one:
Los Angeles(Hawthorn)-Phoenix Sky Harbor|Advanced Air(Beechcraft Super King Air 350)
Phoenix Sky Harbor-Silver City|Advanced Air(Beechcraft Super King Air 350)
Silver City-Albuquerque|Advanced Air(Beechcraft Super King Air 350)
Albuquerque-Carlsbad|Boutique Air(Pilatus PC-12)
Carlsbad-Dallas|Boutique Air(Pilatus PC-12)
Dallas-El Dorado/Hot Springs/Harrison|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
El Dorado/Hot Springs/Harrison-Memphis|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
Memphis-Destin(Executive)|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
Destin(Executive)-Tampa|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
Tampa-Fort Lauderdale|Silver Airways(ATR 42/72)
I didn't spend much time researching this one so I should think there is a better route. Let me know of any better routes below.
Los Angeles(Hawthorn)-Phoenix Sky Harbor|Advanced Air(Beechcraft Super King Air 350)
Phoenix Sky Harbor-Silver City|Advanced Air(Beechcraft Super King Air 350)
Silver City-Albuquerque|Advanced Air(Beechcraft Super King Air 350)
Albuquerque-Carlsbad|Boutique Air(Pilatus PC-12)
Carlsbad-Dallas|Boutique Air(Pilatus PC-12)
Dallas-El Dorado/Hot Springs/Harrison|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
El Dorado/Hot Springs/Harrison-Memphis|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
Memphis-Destin(Executive)|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
Destin(Executive)-Tampa|Southern Airways Express(Cessna 208 Caravan)
Tampa-Fort Lauderdale|Silver Airways(ATR 42/72)
I didn't spend much time researching this one so I should think there is a better route. Let me know of any better routes below.