• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Urgent advice needed ECML Peterborough to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

pethadine82

On Moderation
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Messages
283
I have to be at heathrow for about 6pm.
Will be leaving Peterborough at 2pm on the 21st Feb.
There is major disruption on the ECML.
Can anyone advise train times. There is no emergency timetable on East coast website and national rail show the normal times.
I do not want to miss my flight.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,122
Location
Redcar
I would check tomorrow morning. The last I heard Network Rail were expecting to be able to run a near normal service from tomorrow.
 

tsr

Established Member
Joined
15 Nov 2011
Messages
7,400
Location
Between the parallel lines
At present, the plan for tomorrow is to run a relatively normal EC/GC/FHT service, with some alterations likely to FCC. NR are currently carrying out what is described as a "complex repair", which will be temporary, but should allow most of these TOCs' trains to operate on this line tomorrow - if all goes well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top