The new national rail website is up and running, What do you all think of it?
11 Dec 2009 #1 Dai. Established Member Joined 2 Aug 2008 Messages 1,210 Location Wales The new national rail website is up and running, What do you all think of it? Last edited: 12 Dec 2009
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
12 Dec 2009 #2 S Surreytraveller On Moderation Joined 21 Oct 2009 Messages 3,905 The new National Website is up. I wouldn't say it is running...
12 Dec 2009 #3 Dai. Established Member Joined 2 Aug 2008 Messages 1,210 Location Wales This can be closed now Mojo you hijacked ;[ haha http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28785 I've posted full in there what I think and the Live departure boards do work; I've posted a screenshot in Mojos thread
This can be closed now Mojo you hijacked ;[ haha http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28785 I've posted full in there what I think and the Live departure boards do work; I've posted a screenshot in Mojos thread