• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Up to date sectional app info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zontar

Member
Joined
10 Oct 2018
Messages
696
Location
Birmingham
Apologies if wrong forum, but hoping someone can help.

Is there a quick way of checking your sec app info is up to date?

Obviously i spend time getting my pons and updating......but there's one page jn particularl I need to check as I need to know its up to date before i reference/quote it, my last update is 2016, so want to be as sure as I can be.

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top