• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unusual working/path booked in on Real time trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Monty

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Messages
2,370
We've had a lot of NR test trains top and tailed by a pair of 73s down that neck of the woods recently so it could be something to do with that.
 

The Planner

Veteran Member
Joined
15 Apr 2008
Messages
19,718
Based upon the gaps between the stops and the length of the stops, Id guess it is an ultrasonic test train.
 

Freightmaster

Verified Rep
Joined
7 Jul 2009
Messages
4,498

Monty

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Messages
2,370
I don't know if this is related to tomorrow's working but NR's Class 950 DMU (unit derived from the Class 150) is currently stabled in the down freight loop just outside Staines. Just saw it on my way up to Waterloo this morning.
 

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
Well, I waited as long as I could, but it didn't show up, but during my 3 seperate visits to Weybridge station, I saw lots of trains, despite the engineering work and the fact it's a Sunday!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top