• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unusual HS1 routing St Pancras - Dover Priory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cletus

Established Member
Joined
11 Dec 2010
Messages
2,399
Location
Dover
Don't think I've ever seen this before a Dover Priory service going via Faversham and Canterbury East.

1755610474601.png




 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,822
Location
West of Andover
Engineering works between Ebbsfleet & Ashford I would imagine with Canterbury East being used in lieu of West.
 

mm333

Member
Joined
28 Aug 2008
Messages
776
Location
53.8331°N 1.7734°W
First happened back on 15 June. It was weird to get off a Javelin at East!.

IIRC, there used to be one night a week where the 395s would go that way between Faversham and Thanet non-stop as the line through Herne Bay was closed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4220.jpeg
    IMG_4220.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 83

mm333

Member
Joined
28 Aug 2008
Messages
776
Location
53.8331°N 1.7734°W
I've just noticed the OP's RTT link has services that day going non-stop from Ebbsfleet to Faversham. When I rode them on 15 June, they had a normal calling pattern from St Pancras-Faversham.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top