• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unusual Birmingham circular route - 13/08/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh24

Established Member
Joined
28 Sep 2023
Messages
1,517
Location
London
I was referring to services using the Lifford curve, ie departing New Street on the south Cross City line then taking the curve to loop back on to the Camp Hill line northbound (or the reverse of that).

I was primarily replying to Duffield's post above mine - I should have quoted to make that clearer.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top