• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unsuccessful for London Midland Bletchley Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonLad

New Member
Joined
26 Jul 2016
Messages
3
Hi all,

Got the dreaded email to say that I was unsuccessful. I went for a Trainee Senior Conductor position.

I thought I did very well in the interview as well, have previous experience and I had very good answers for the competency based questions etc.

Congrats to anyone who made it through.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Evie 12

Member
Joined
20 Feb 2016
Messages
28
Hi all,

Got the dreaded email to say that I was unsuccessful. I went for a Trainee Senior Conductor position.

I thought I did very well in the interview as well, as I researched the role extensively and I had very good answers for the competency based questions etc.

I have asked for feedback to will go from there and perhaps have another go if they advertise again next year.

Congrats to anyone who made it through.


So sorry to hear this but you did very well to get this far.

I too had the dreaded email recently and the feedback that I received was that some of my answers needed to be more tailored to the question.

Did you complete an assessment prior to the interview which was a concentration, ticket sales, ticket checking and comprehension test?

If so, well done for passing that! It's great that you're already thinking of re-applying, if at first you don't succeed!...........

:)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top