Hi all,
Just witnessed a massive issue at New Street on the Avanti service I was on from Birmingham New Street to Crewe.
Service was sat in platform on a delay - no announcements were made.
I was stood in the vestibule of one of the coaches as I was only going to Sandwell.
Due to lack of information - a passenger was in the process of disembarking to get a service on the same island platform that was leaving in a couple of minutes.
As they were stepping off the service - the guard of the Avanti service (who was casually leaning against one of the coach doors with a foot up against it (think American High School movies) without bothering to check the PTI proceeded to commence the door close procedure.
It just happened to be with the passenger stood on the platform reaching into the vestibule to bring their suitcase out.
Thankfully they realised in time that the doors were closing - bringing both luggage - and more importantly - their head - clear of the rapidly approaching door.
In this instance - who should a complaint be made to?
Just witnessed a massive issue at New Street on the Avanti service I was on from Birmingham New Street to Crewe.
Service was sat in platform on a delay - no announcements were made.
I was stood in the vestibule of one of the coaches as I was only going to Sandwell.
Due to lack of information - a passenger was in the process of disembarking to get a service on the same island platform that was leaving in a couple of minutes.
As they were stepping off the service - the guard of the Avanti service (who was casually leaning against one of the coach doors with a foot up against it (think American High School movies) without bothering to check the PTI proceeded to commence the door close procedure.
It just happened to be with the passenger stood on the platform reaching into the vestibule to bring their suitcase out.
Thankfully they realised in time that the doors were closing - bringing both luggage - and more importantly - their head - clear of the rapidly approaching door.
In this instance - who should a complaint be made to?