• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

University student looking for tube driver dissertation participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltomo

New Member
Joined
29 Nov 2021
Messages
1
Location
London
Hello there,

I am a final year university student at University College London (UCL), and I am planning on writing my dissertation about perceptions of London Underground Tube drivers on the public. For this I would ideally like to interview some participants about their experience of the job, and bring more light to their roles in our lives.

I would be very grateful if any tube drivers willing to participate could reply to this thread, or anyone who knows tube drivers willing to participate could inform them of this thread, and then we can discuss my dissertation in more depth.

Kind regards,

L
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivinghoe

New Member
Joined
18 Dec 2014
Messages
4
Hello there. I am a driver on the Piccadilly. If you are still looking for participants please feel free to send me a message.
Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top