• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

University Disability Video (with, er, me in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
http://www.aim4he.org/index.asp?m=12&s=0&ss=0&c=1025&v=11

My hair is a mess in this video. I don't know why... Also, I'm not very "video-genic". You might notice that.

No, seriously, if anyone here has some kind of disability and is planning to go to University, I strongly recommend you to check this video. And not just because I'm in it, or because it was filmed at Bath Spa, but because it is ultimately very helpful...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Striker

Member
Joined
6 Dec 2010
Messages
503
Fair play to you for putting yourself in the position of being in a video. Not everybody would do that. :D


Which one are you by the way?
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
Thank you :)

The one who is too scared to speak with the plain top on. You can tell I'm southern but I don't have a typical Estuary accent. In that video I think I sound fairly similar to Lewis Hamilton, if it helps. And my hair is very dark and somewhat messy.

As a last resort, Scott.
 
Last edited:

SS4

Established Member
Joined
30 Jan 2011
Messages
8,589
Location
Birmingham
Your hair isn't a huge mess! I didn't hear you speak (nothing is allowed to interrupt Styx!) though
 

Striker

Member
Joined
6 Dec 2010
Messages
503
The one who is too scared to speak with the plain top on. You can tell I'm southern but I don't have a typical Estuary accent. In that video I think I sound fairly similar to Lewis Hamilton, if it helps. And my hair is very dark and somewhat messy.

As a last resort, Scott.

Nice one Scott!!

I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome but it's very, very mild. I tend not to have the problems interacting socially but I do recognise some aspects of it. I know speaking on the video cannot have been easy for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top