• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Units around London late afternoon 19/10...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonC

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2009
Messages
126
Hi all

I have been in London for a few days on a course and been trying to track down some missing units in the evening peak before heading home - if work has paid for a Travelcard then it would be rude not to max it!

If anyone has access to the magic box and can advise whether any of the following are expected in the London termini tomorrow from 4pm then I would be really greatful;

Waterloo - 158881 / 885 / 889
Paddington - 180102 / 104 (one turn was worked by a 166 today:cry:)
Marylebone - 168109
Liv St - 379006 / 013 / 014 (including lunchtime)

Thanks in anticipation chaps

Regards
Simon
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Matt Taylor

Established Member
Joined
31 Aug 2008
Messages
2,362
Location
Portsmouth
I believe 158885 is on the Lymington branch all day, 158889 should be on the Romsey rocket shuttles all day. Don't know about the others though.
 

SimonC

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2009
Messages
126
I believe 158885 is on the Lymington branch all day, 158889 should be on the Romsey rocket shuttles all day. Don't know about the others though.

Thanks Matt - I understand that 881 worked into Waterloo this morning



 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top