• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unit Tracking Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
Does anyone have a blank unit recording/tracking spreadsheet that I would be able to use? This would be MASSIVELY appreciated :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D6975

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2009
Messages
3,052
Location
Bristol
Do you mean a list of all units or a log for recording unit haulage?
I've got a spreadsheet of units with side nos.
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
I have one in Excel format. It has a sheet with all the units/locomotives in (although incomplete) and a sheet to record journeys. It's a little unwieldy, but does the job for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top