reytomas1228
Member
- Joined
- 15 Oct 2017
- Messages
- 41
Hi All,
I commute daily between Reading and Culham, which requires a connection at Didcot Parkway. If I take the 18:17 service from Culham to Didcot, my options towards Reading are usually the fast 18:28 service or the stopping one at 18:39. However today there was an additional fast service calling at 18:34 that I am unable to locate on RTT. Does anyone know why this additional call was made, and whether this is a one-off?
I commute daily between Reading and Culham, which requires a connection at Didcot Parkway. If I take the 18:17 service from Culham to Didcot, my options towards Reading are usually the fast 18:28 service or the stopping one at 18:39. However today there was an additional fast service calling at 18:34 that I am unable to locate on RTT. Does anyone know why this additional call was made, and whether this is a one-off?