• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Underground: The Story of the Tube program (2001)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester77

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2012
Messages
2,628
Location
Manchester
Unsure where to put this thread so move to wherever.
I was looking in on the disused tube stations site at Blake Hall and it mentions the documentary Underground: The Story of the Tube from 2001. I've done a quick search and can't find anything on google was wondering if anyone had a link to it on YouTube or somewhere else I old watch it. Thanks : )
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tom1649

Member
Joined
5 Jul 2010
Messages
990
Could this be it?: http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/series/33788 More details are available by clicking on the individual episodes. I have a feeling that it might have been shown in the London region only.

The later ITV series "The Tube" was shown in 2003-2006.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top