• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unauthorised use of Euston waiting room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transmanche

Established Member
Joined
27 Feb 2011
Messages
6,021
That's quite an accusation! How do you know the mouse hadn't bought a ticket? :)
Perhaps he has a Mouseter Card???

There are thousands of rats inhabiting the London Underground, as in most other cities.
I've seen thousands of mice at tube stations over the years. Even occasionally a lazy pigeon hitching a ride from Edgware Road to Paddington. But I have to say, I've never seen a rat on the tube.
 

johnnychips

Established Member
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Messages
3,826
Location
Leeds
There are thousands of rats inhabiting the London Underground, as in most other cities. They say you're never more than 5 meters (or is it 10 meters, or 10 feet?) from a rat in London. There's plenty near where I work.

Square Mile then? :D
 

RobShipway

Established Member
Joined
20 Sep 2009
Messages
3,337
I think Network Rail should have cats in their stations to keep the rodant population down before it becomes a very serious problem of disease which can be passed on either rats or mice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top