• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ukrailtour 04 june

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Joined
31 Jul 2010
Messages
4,001
Good morning.

All being well I am booked on the Midland & Great Central Diesel UK railtour around the East Midlands & the GCR (North Branch) next Sat 04 June. I saw on one website that traction may be an EMT inter-city 125, which I was rather surprised about. Can any one confirm that, I know they have done a couple of trips in recent months by 125. It not a problem though, makes a change I guess, although I do like the Mk 1 & Mk2 type stock. Does anyone also know where on the internet times for non steam hauled charters can be found, is there a site simililar to uksteam info that gives diesel & electric timings?

Rgds Steve.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,887
Location
Rugby
As far as I know this is class 66s (or 67s) and mark 1/2s with something a bit more heritage on the GCR(n)
 

craig87034

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Messages
587
Its top and tail 66's but the train spilts at Fifty Steps Junction has the loop is not long enough one half gets a 20 into Ruddington the other gets the 25
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top