Windfall
New Member
- Joined
- 14 Feb 2019
- Messages
- 1
Hello all,
I'm a television Producer working for UK production company Windfall Films, based in London. I am currently working on a new engineering and construction series for both the UK and abroad. The series looks in detail at the engineering secrets of anything from trains to football stadiums.
I am currently working on developing an episode about the Italo AGV fast train service that runs throughout Italy. I am not an engineer by trade and have but a basic understanding of locomotive operations and systems. However, I am keen to learn as much as possible about this specific model and service. A brief look at the forums on this page suggest that - if willing - some of the contributors here might be able to provide insight for which I would be very grateful.
If there is anyone here who has particular knowledge of the Italo AGV and more broadly the Italo NTV rail network I would be very grateful if you might be willing to share some of your knowledge with me via email or possibly a phone call or two. I'm afraid the production would not have the resources to pay for this, but any contributions would go toward creating what we hope will be an informative and enjoyable film about locomotive engineering.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards to all,
George
I'm a television Producer working for UK production company Windfall Films, based in London. I am currently working on a new engineering and construction series for both the UK and abroad. The series looks in detail at the engineering secrets of anything from trains to football stadiums.
I am currently working on developing an episode about the Italo AGV fast train service that runs throughout Italy. I am not an engineer by trade and have but a basic understanding of locomotive operations and systems. However, I am keen to learn as much as possible about this specific model and service. A brief look at the forums on this page suggest that - if willing - some of the contributors here might be able to provide insight for which I would be very grateful.
If there is anyone here who has particular knowledge of the Italo AGV and more broadly the Italo NTV rail network I would be very grateful if you might be willing to share some of your knowledge with me via email or possibly a phone call or two. I'm afraid the production would not have the resources to pay for this, but any contributions would go toward creating what we hope will be an informative and enjoyable film about locomotive engineering.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards to all,
George