Yeah I see more and more on the roads, and it's great to see. Maybe in another year sales of BEV will be greater than petrol cars.
Off to Cornwall from home on Norfolk in a few weeks. We usually stop at a nature reserve for a walk, and charge at Amesbury and Exeter, but I think we could actually cut that to just Exeter. They're only 20 minutes stops and everyone needs a wee anyway, so it's not hardship.
Car charges in the car park.
I travel a lot for work and the car charges whilst I sleep. So convenient not having to waste time filling a tank.
Off to Cornwall from home on Norfolk in a few weeks. We usually stop at a nature reserve for a walk, and charge at Amesbury and Exeter, but I think we could actually cut that to just Exeter. They're only 20 minutes stops and everyone needs a wee anyway, so it's not hardship.
Car charges in the car park.
I travel a lot for work and the car charges whilst I sleep. So convenient not having to waste time filling a tank.
.