• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UK Railway station list - does anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perns1972

Member
Joined
17 Jul 2012
Messages
38
Hello there,

I wonder whether you can help.

Does anyone know where I can get a comprehensive list of all UK and NI railway stations complete with the train operating companies which operate from those stations?

I'll try ATOC and the ORR, but I just wondered whether anyone here knows of another resource I could use?

Many thanks and have a good weekend.

Matt
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,114
Location
Redcar
The National Rail Timetable contains a list of all GB stations and which TOC manages the station. You can find it here. I'm not sure there is a list of all stations across GB and NI which also includes information on which TOCs operate from the station.
 

Perns1972

Member
Joined
17 Jul 2012
Messages
38
Thanks for your help, I'll have a look at that link now.
I've looked at the ORR station usage figures, it looked like a few bits were missing, eg, where more than one TOC operates out of or to a station. But I'll check this now.
Thank you again for your help.
Matt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top