• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UK Railtours to Kings Lynn & NVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Aye, I heard of this on Friday. It sounds like a pretty funky tour, although I've already done Middleton Towers with 60034 and 57012 in October 2006.

Although I don't think the tour goes into Kings Lynn itself, more the sidings in the nearby area ;)
 

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,902
Location
East Anglia
Bet im flippin working that day. Even though im an East Anglian ive never done the Nene Valley & the chance of the Fletton connection will be too good too miss.
 

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Joined
31 Jul 2010
Messages
4,001
Yes I'd really like to do this one, but i'm due to work on that day, I wonder if they'd repeat it one Saturday in the not too distant future? Rgds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top