• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UK Rail TOCs with Merchandise Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyLlama

Member
Joined
11 Dec 2021
Messages
81
Location
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Bit of a random question but does anybody know of any modern day UK rail TOCs who have merchandise shops?

These are the only ones I know of:
GWR
LNER
DRS
Northern
& TFL from the transport museum.

Are there any more modern day ones or are these it?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

superalbs

Verified Rep - Superalbs Travels
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
2,856
Location
Kraków
Not sure about any more in the UK, but DB has a fantastic one (you can even buy locomotive flamecuts, and old seating).

I think GySEV have one at Sopron station in Hungary too.
 

omnicity4659

Member
Joined
25 Sep 2017
Messages
234
Tyne and Wear Metro have one. I've seen Merseyrail cushions, wonder if they're available from their shop/ticket office?
 

birchesgreen

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2015
Messages
7,675
Location
Solihull
I don’t think Merseyrail have a public shop but looking at a Twitter conversation I have found you can email them and get some.
I have a vague memory of some kind of PEP shaped cushion behind the counter at Liverpool South Parkway a few years ago, i don't know if it was actually on sale though.
 

omnicity4659

Member
Joined
25 Sep 2017
Messages
234
I’ll have a look into the Tyne and Wear metro’s shop
It appears that it closed for "stock taking" just after Christmas. :s
I have a vague memory of some kind of PEP shaped cushion behind the counter at Liverpool South Parkway a few years ago, i don't know if it was actually on sale though.
I saw that someone on Twitter got their hands on a cushion as recently as last week so there's definitely some available somewhere on Merseyrail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top