Not sure where to put this thread mods, feel free to move,
I have just recently bought the Uk Departure Boards, DesK Top Departure board, which this site advertises, and I can say that for any Rail enthusiast I would highly recommend it, as its a proper live departure board for National Rail trains, Underground and buses etc, its just fun to watch and follow services, in real time. it is very customisable and can show any number of snippets, of information any one wants, Its great in the home or office, and we should support as a community this small business, and go out and buy this, you will not regret, I certainly haven’t, as any other people bought this? And what are thoughts on it?.
I have just recently bought the Uk Departure Boards, DesK Top Departure board, which this site advertises, and I can say that for any Rail enthusiast I would highly recommend it, as its a proper live departure board for National Rail trains, Underground and buses etc, its just fun to watch and follow services, in real time. it is very customisable and can show any number of snippets, of information any one wants, Its great in the home or office, and we should support as a community this small business, and go out and buy this, you will not regret, I certainly haven’t, as any other people bought this? And what are thoughts on it?.
we are indeed very very small business and appreciate all the support we get.