• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Uber retailing National Rail tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Williams

Established Member
Joined
2 Jan 2018
Messages
3,607
Location
Warks
I’m not sure what people are trying to prove by buying tickets here?
I mean, personally, I was curious as to whether it met the minimum standards I'd expect from a TPR and it didn't do very well at that...

We (rightly) critique e.g. Avanti here for the failings of PICO4UK; it's in everyone in the industry's interests for retail to be done properly, with care.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top