This is a bit of a long shot but you never know!
I was on this railtour in 1997 and took it from Waterloo to Bristol and back. Somewhere near London either the U came off and was replaced by a 73, or more likely, the 73 was hooked on to the back and just drew the whole train into Waterloo so that the U was able to return the train to Alton ecs.
Thing is I never got the number of the 73 and was wondering if anyone here was on it and might remember?
Thanks folks
I was on this railtour in 1997 and took it from Waterloo to Bristol and back. Somewhere near London either the U came off and was replaced by a 73, or more likely, the 73 was hooked on to the back and just drew the whole train into Waterloo so that the U was able to return the train to Alton ecs.
Thing is I never got the number of the 73 and was wondering if anyone here was on it and might remember?
Thanks folks