• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Types of annual season

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgesst

Member
Joined
5 Jul 2011
Messages
54
If I look up an annual season from Fulwell to Willesden Junction, I see you can get that for £1072 or to London Zones 3-6 for £1208.

I assume the former allows point to point only, the other unlimited travel within the zones? Does the former allow bus travel ? Just wondering what you actually get for your extra £136!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LexyBoy

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2009
Messages
4,478
Location
North of the rivers
The £1072 ticket allows travel using National Rail services only, on any permitted routes between Fulwell and Willesden Junction which do not include members of the London stations routeing group (which I guess means using London Overground from Richmond, or LO/Southern from Clapham Junction). The ticket is also valid for any intermediate journeys on these routes.

The £1208 ticket allows unlimited travel in Zones 3-6, by rail, Tube, bus, tram, or DLR. It would not allow you to go via Clapham Junction though, as CJ is in Zone 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top