I thought it wasn't OHLE (for obvious reasons) but how would Northern continue on if the signals were downBut yes nice of Northern to try and hide a corporate clause, Not the first time they don't know their ticketing. I've got a free ticket sitting in my drawer because they wouldn't let me on a train at MetroCentre with my under 16 CAT as it was 'invalid'
I agree about the 'Heritage idea' If anything make them that when the Next Gen MetroCars come (If they ever do)
Your incident with your CAT and the Metrocentre sounds bizarrely similar to what happened to me back in October. The guard, before even dispatching the train, dropped her things in the back cab and marched straight towards me, telling me how CAT ''Wasn't valid, and you know it's not valid''. She wouldn't stop her stubbornness so I left the train, complained, and it the same outcome as you. Free day pass. I thought I was the only one to have encountered such an issue
Back on topic, the ''Heritage'' Metrocars sound quite interesting.
Last edited: