• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Two days in the snow at Water Orton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
Hey there.

Well my Frosty February has begun and Ive been lucky enough to have both days available whilst the snow has been around so decided to stick to my guns and stay at Water Orton.
But both days have been great with beautiful views and the odd heritage locos.

http://waterortontrains.ukgeeks.co.uk/c1647959.html

So please have a look as this is a Water Orton you won't have seen before and I hope I have done it justice ands please any thoughts or comments are welcome whether they are good or not so good.

All the best to all of you!
Scott Turner.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34067James

Member
Joined
5 Aug 2008
Messages
486
Location
Sittingbourne, Kent
Nice shots mate , Did you use your Nikon D40 for these.If so they come out so well did you use a tripod and have a play with the settings :D.

Like the shot of the Network Rail 37 8-)

James
 
Last edited:

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
Nice shots mate , Did you use your Nikon D40 for these.If so they come out so well did you use a tripod and have a play with the settings :D.

Like the shot of the Network Rail 37 8-)

James

Honestly nope no tripod and just my normal standard settings I have just got abit more confident so I find myself bluring things alot less plus there is the editing.
 

34067James

Member
Joined
5 Aug 2008
Messages
486
Location
Sittingbourne, Kent
So you getting use the camera now then:D ? I found out that its better for me to wear gloves when its cold as I just shake and the shots come out crap as you see on the Ashford shots with the 92's.

James
 

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
So you getting use the camera now then:D ? I found out that its better for me to wear gloves when its cold as I just shake and the shots come out crap as you see on the Ashford shots with the 92's.

James

Tell you something people can spend years doing photography and claim they know how to do it but when it snows and they start getting cold things start to get abit shakey I mean I had gloves but man my feet can't take the cold.
BTW got a new set of updates coming in a moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top