Butts
Veteran Member
It never fails to amaze me the proportion of the Electorate who fail to exercise their democratic right to vote whenever given the opportunity.
I have cast a preference at very Election since I became eligible over thirty years ago. Lord knows how many trips to the polling station that has involved. However as I have a postal vote now I have no excuse.
Even if none of the candidates are deemed suitable the option exists to "spoil your ballot paper" as a form of protest. If enough people did this it would least draw the attention of the respective authorities to some electors feelings.
Is there a correlation between social class and voting as their seems to be with age ?
I have cast a preference at very Election since I became eligible over thirty years ago. Lord knows how many trips to the polling station that has involved. However as I have a postal vote now I have no excuse.
Even if none of the candidates are deemed suitable the option exists to "spoil your ballot paper" as a form of protest. If enough people did this it would least draw the attention of the respective authorities to some electors feelings.
Is there a correlation between social class and voting as their seems to be with age ?