• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Turin to Milan by TGV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iskra

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2014
Messages
10,716
Location
West Riding
I’m currently looking at doing this for the novelty in January.

I’m aware Frecciarossa are faster between the two cities.

TGV services show up in the journey planner but are down as not available to book, does anyone know how I can book on the TGV service please in one direction?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rvdborgt

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2022
Messages
2,510
Location
Leuven
I'm not sure what journey planner you mean. The TGV on that route can be booked on www.sncf-connect.com. Bookings for the new timetable should open on 17/9. Prices for today are €10 in 2nd and €15 in 1st class.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top