I have a season ticket from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to London Travelcard Zones 5-6. On Monday, I had intended to catch a Metropolitan Line train from Moor Park to Amersham that was scheduled to depart at 18:09 and arrive at 18:25. This then gives me time to catch the 18:29 Chiltern Railways train from Amersham to Aylesbury Vale Parkway. The Metropolitan Line was disrupted on Monday due to signalling problems at Wembley Park. Although the disruption was reported to have cleared by the evening peak, when the 18:09 train arrived at Moor Park its destination was Chesham instead of Amersham. I had to wait about another 10 minutes for a train to Amersham, which meant that I missed my connection to Aylesbury. The next train to Aylesbury Vale Parkway arrived at 18:49 and required a change at Great Missenden, not arriving into Aylesbury Vale Parkway until 19:33. Am I entitled to compensation from TfL for the unannounced change in schedule at Moor Park which result in my missed connection to Aylesbury?