• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tube - 1938 Stock to Heathrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,669
Location
LBK
Hi there - when in London on Saturday I did see a poster by the London Transport Museum advertising a special run to Heathrow using the 1938 stock. It said about booking on the Museum website - but I can't find anything?

Is anyone else going, or does anyone else know how to book?

Cheers
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Yew

Established Member
Joined
12 Mar 2011
Messages
7,245
Location
UK
On the bright side, if you miss this tour, '38 stock works on the Isle of Wight all year round :)
 

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Joined
31 Jul 2010
Messages
4,001
On the bright side, if you miss this tour, '38 stock works on the Isle of Wight all year round :)

Yes, and I did hear. not sure if it's true they even sometimes have a trolley buffet on board, not sure if someone was pulling my leg with that though. Ages since I have been there.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,669
Location
LBK
I find it hard to believe they'd have a trolley on board stock with no adjoining corridors! :D

Cheers for the gen guys. I'll keep an ear to the ground.
 

trentside

Established Member
Joined
14 Aug 2010
Messages
3,393
Location
Messroom
No problems! I've booked myself on the 1410 departure from Northfields, should be an interesting trip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top