This is entirely hypothetical - but I'm trying to get to grips with the routing system!
Looking particularly at the routes allowed from Bletchley to Droitwich Spa.
Am I right in saying that one is allowed to go via Nuneaton/Tamworth and then change towards Birmingham - but not go straight to Birmingham from Bletchley?
The routes listed are: London, TV+BP+CE, and TV+CE and the Coventry to Birmingham stretch doesn't appear to be on any of those maps (though I can't find map 'London')
Looking particularly at the routes allowed from Bletchley to Droitwich Spa.
Am I right in saying that one is allowed to go via Nuneaton/Tamworth and then change towards Birmingham - but not go straight to Birmingham from Bletchley?
The routes listed are: London, TV+BP+CE, and TV+CE and the Coventry to Birmingham stretch doesn't appear to be on any of those maps (though I can't find map 'London')
