• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trouble Ahead at Virgin West Coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pollo

Member
Joined
6 May 2015
Messages
9
Location
glasgow
Apologies that was rather ambiguous, what I meant to say was the relationship between union drivers and other members of staff who work for VT like Train Managers, Catering Hosts and Management is toxic. I've experienced VT's Euston mess room and it isn't a pleasant place to be.

I have to agree on this point and not just at EUS. A lot of the non Driver staff at VT and probably most other TOCs seem to be resentful/ envious of Drivers and truly believe that they should have the same salary. As one said to me driving a train is easy how do you get paid that? I said being a porter is easy how do you get paid that!! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top