• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trivia: which urban local authority lost the most stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetlander

Member
Joined
3 Mar 2018
Messages
230
Location
Sydney, Australia
This grew out of a great thread on authorities that have the most stations on the infrastructure thread. I believe Glasgow is winning. I realise that boundaries have shifted a lot so let's keep it to (and I quote) "town or city, defined by local authority area, at the level of Borough or equivalent

As far as losses go, let's start with Calderdale (West Yorkshire). Had 28, down to 5 at the worst, now up to 7, and heading towards 8.

Thanks to David Emmott for a brilliant idea.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top