Howardh
Established Member
- Joined
- 17 May 2011
- Messages
- 9,795
The thread "Flooding at Faringham" made me think - snow at Snow Hill, rain at Rainford, hail at Wester Hails.....
Let's go!
Let's go!
Sunny spells at Coatbridge Sunnyside.
Am I doing this right?
Sunny spells at Coatbridge Sunnyside.
Sara Blizzard sometimes does the regional weather forecast on BBC North West.......
can I get away with sleet at Fleet ? Not to mention its pouring in Goring !
can I get away with sleet at Fleet ? Not to mention its pouring in Goring !
Sandstorm at Sandown and Sandy
Also at Sandplace.
After a volcanic eruption, clouds of Ash rain down on Ashurst New Forest, Ashton-under-Lyne, Ash Street, Ashfield, Ashburys, Ashley, Ashwell & Morden, Ashchurch for Tewkesbury, Ashurst, Ash Vale, and Kirkby-in-Ashfield, with the biggest deposit being at Mountain Ash and sea spray being mixed in at Saltash.