thenorthern
Established Member
- Joined
- 27 May 2013
- Messages
- 4,714
Whenever I pass through Church Fenton station I find it strange as it has 4 platforms but at the same time its unstaffed.
It made me think though which unstaffed station does have the most platforms, the only ones I can think of with more than two platforms are Rugeley Trent Valley (3) and of course Church Fenton (4) I am under the impression that for any unstaffed station to have more than two platforms it is very very rare.
Can anyone think of any stations with more platforms that are unstaffed?
It made me think though which unstaffed station does have the most platforms, the only ones I can think of with more than two platforms are Rugeley Trent Valley (3) and of course Church Fenton (4) I am under the impression that for any unstaffed station to have more than two platforms it is very very rare.
Can anyone think of any stations with more platforms that are unstaffed?