miklcct
Established Member
Looking at the Southeastern timetable I have found out that there is a train departing Hayes 23:52 Sunday which runs non-stop to London Charing Cross in half an hour.
This train doesn't call at any intermediate stations. Not even London Bridge.
Are there any other non-stop trains in the whole National Rail network, in the long-term timetable, which run non-stop from origin to destination while passing at least one other station non-stop? This excludes trains which shuttle between two stations without intermediate stations en-route.
Gatwick Express on Sundays is the first example I can think of, but are there any other examples as well? I'd like to know those which are not in the normal service pattern like the one mentioned above, and those which skip major stations such as London Bridge.
This train doesn't call at any intermediate stations. Not even London Bridge.
Are there any other non-stop trains in the whole National Rail network, in the long-term timetable, which run non-stop from origin to destination while passing at least one other station non-stop? This excludes trains which shuttle between two stations without intermediate stations en-route.
Gatwick Express on Sundays is the first example I can think of, but are there any other examples as well? I'd like to know those which are not in the normal service pattern like the one mentioned above, and those which skip major stations such as London Bridge.
