Sorry, no. One train per day in each direction is operated by a Class 321 EMU.Diss has only Mk3 coaches?
Diss has only Mk3 coaches?
You believe correctly, one up one down.Not quite - without checking I believe it sees a couple of services each day worked by 321s.

None are diagrammed to do so.Class 165/166 units do operate to Westbury occasionally, do these call at Pewsey?
Class 165/166 units do operate to Westbury occasionally, do these call at Pewsey?
I have seen one there before a while back, I believe on a local from Newbury due to engineering, long before Turbos were cascaded West. Not sure if it called at Pewsey.I don't think any Turbos serve Westbury (yet).
I don't think any Turbos serve Westbury (yet).
Pewsey has stop boards for 2/3 car units, so it does happen from time to time. Not in normal service, so maybe it doesn't count!
Hogwarts still sees only slam door stock, after their plans for top-and-tailed 442s were spoiled by SWR![]()
You think it has some chance of being built before Super Express Trains take over all of the work on that line?
You're both right, now that its been renamed Hogwarts Parkway.Although Hogsmeade I think you mean
![]()
Tan-y-bwlch station perhaps? Depending upon whether "in the country" includes Wales.As we end 2017 I think Pewsey must be the only station left in the country where all the trains that stop there only have slam doors. This will change later in 2018 when IET start running. Is there any other station like this ?