IanD
Established Member
Good question, the shortest end to end between two settlements with city status I think is between Leeds and Bradford at 13 miles.
Brighton to Hove. 2 settlements with city status - just happen to hold that status jointly.
Good question, the shortest end to end between two settlements with city status I think is between Leeds and Bradford at 13 miles.
is there a timetabled service between these two stations or more exact one that starts at Fnchley Central and terminates at Mill Hill East or vice versa?
I would be inclied to think it would be to the next station, East Finchley for trains coming into or off service
Wallasey Village-Wallasey Grove Road 25ch.
Leasowe-Moreton 36ch.
Must be plenty of stops on the overground system that have 2 minutes between them.
Exeter Central to Exeter St Davids
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/P02080/2015/09/15/advanced
I think we have a winner.![]()
I think we have a winner.![]()
Slough to Windsor and Eton Central
is there a timetabled service between these two stations or more exact one that starts at Fnchley Central and terminates at Mill Hill East or vice versa?
I would be inclied to think it would be to the next station, East Finchley for trains coming into or off service
I do know there is the through London Kings Cross trains yes but there are no trains that run just from Newport to Cardiff or Cardiff to Newport whereas there are many Leeds to Bradford only trains and Bradford to Leeds only trains meaning its an end to end inter-city journey.
No. This is about 6 times the length of Stourbridge Jn - Stourbridge Town and the winner, Wrexham General - Wrexham Central (45 chains).Slough to Windsor and Eton Central