• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trivia: Nice UK underground mainline stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
113,649
Location
"Marston Vale mafia"
I've only ever used Sunderland station once, arriving on quite a long Metro journey from the north side of Newcastle. I'd heard it was dismal but when I arrived there was a Great Central train in the opposite platform just leaving and that brightened it up.

You mean "made you delirious due to diesel fumes"? :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

47271

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2015
Messages
2,983
Some good news from earlier this month for those of us frustrated by Sunderland Station.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top