anti-pacer
Established Member
Which cities have the most frequent rail service between them?
I'm guessing Glasgow and Edinburgh.
4tph fast via Falkirk High
4tph via Bathgate
2tph via Shotts
...plus some XC and SR via Carstairs (not sure how frequent).
In defining "cities", let's exclude those that are really towns but have city status because of a cathedral. Also, we'll exclude Salford-Manchester services and Underground services connecting the City of London with Westminster.
Other contenders I'm guessing are...
Birmingham-Coventry
Bradford-Leeds
Brighton-London
Leeds-Manchester
Liverpool-Manchester
Newcastle-Sunderland
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Wow, what a popular thread!
Mods, you may as well close it please.
I'm guessing Glasgow and Edinburgh.
4tph fast via Falkirk High
4tph via Bathgate
2tph via Shotts
...plus some XC and SR via Carstairs (not sure how frequent).
In defining "cities", let's exclude those that are really towns but have city status because of a cathedral. Also, we'll exclude Salford-Manchester services and Underground services connecting the City of London with Westminster.
Other contenders I'm guessing are...
Birmingham-Coventry
Bradford-Leeds
Brighton-London
Leeds-Manchester
Liverpool-Manchester
Newcastle-Sunderland
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Wow, what a popular thread!
Mods, you may as well close it please.
Last edited: