thenorthern
Established Member
- Joined
- 27 May 2013
- Messages
- 4,714
I think Peterlee and Washington have to be the winners here.
Although not fitting the criteria as such when I passed through Todomorden today I noticed how there is no station on the Preston to Bradford line despite it running right through the town which must annoy the residents there. I would guess it would be a similar case in Gloucester, Stonehouse, Stone, Carnforth, New Mills and Long Eaton where there is a line running through the town but no stations on it.
Although not fitting the criteria as such when I passed through Todomorden today I noticed how there is no station on the Preston to Bradford line despite it running right through the town which must annoy the residents there. I would guess it would be a similar case in Gloucester, Stonehouse, Stone, Carnforth, New Mills and Long Eaton where there is a line running through the town but no stations on it.