Western 52
Established Member
Tyndrum Upper to Tyndrum Lower? Can't imagine there's any quick connection at Crianlarich!
Quickest change is 13 minutes (arr 10:08 dep 10:21). Won't beat walking between the two though.Tyndrum Upper to Tyndrum Lower? Can't imagine there's any quick connection at Crianlarich!
Upper Tyndrum to Tyndrum Lower is walkable in around 20 minutes. Doubt that this would be possible in less than this time by train having to change at Crianlarich.
Tyndrum Upper to Tyndrum Lower? Can't imagine there's any quick connection at Crianlarich!
I concur. 31 minutes by rail.Quickest change is 13 minutes (arr 10:08 dep 10:21). Won't beat walking between the two though.
The time from street to platform on the tube makes walking a serious option for many central London journeys. For example I would walk from Marylebone to Baker Street to catch the Circle or H&C but would take the quite short escalator down to the Bakerloo Line if I wanted the Jubilee from Baker Street.
They are:In that area, it must be quicker to walk from New Cross to New Cross Gate, from Catford to Catford Bridge, and from Bromley North to Bromley South than do the complete journey by train.