168lover
Member
There's an NSE luggage trolley at High Wycombe Station. I think their keeping it as a piece of memrabellia oh and also a GWR station sign. Bet no one can beat that!
I have seen quite a few BR-labelled fire extinguishers about too.There are some "Property of Railtrack" fire extinguishers at London Victoria.
I would not be so sure. Fire extinguishers are typically serviced annually, and there would be labels on them to this effect, to confirm that they are fit for purpose.I wouldn't trust them to be fit for purpose.
I would not be so sure. Fire extinguishers are typically serviced annually, and there would be labels on them to this effect, to confirm that they are fit for purpose.
I think that I've read somewhere on here that technically BR still exists.
I would not be so sure. Fire extinguishers are typically serviced annually, and there would be labels on them to this effect, to confirm that they are fit for purpose.
To be fair, it's still the logo of the national railway. Printed on tickets, signs, etc.Brigdeton still had a pair of BR 'Double Arrow' logos dating from the 1980s...