PudseyBearHST
Member
Has anyone been to visit or ride the HSTs in Nigeria and Mexico? Do you have any sort of itinerary’s you could recommend and any other tips or useful information?
Thanks
Thanks
Appreciate the reply.@yorkie and @Watershed both went to Mexico this year but luck wasn't on their side. There may be further reports of the trip somewhere on here.
Had planned to go to Mexico in October. I needed to plan 4 weeks in advance and at that point, HSTs weren't running so decided to postpone.Has anyone been to visit or ride the HSTs in Nigeria and Mexico? Do you have any sort of itinerary’s you could recommend and any other tips or useful information?
Thanks
Thanks for the reply. Do let me know how it goes (or ping me if you a create trip report pleaseHad planned to go to Mexico in October. I needed to plan 4 weeks in advance and at that point, HSTs weren't running so decided to postpone.
I had Nigeria pencilled in for January, but after talking more with one of the senior ops guys over there, I've delayed that trip too.
Both now planned for spring 2025 (along with a dozen other trips).
I'm sure you'll see my photos pop up somewhere if I do make it and I'll try to remember to post something on this forum to point people in the right direction for more info/photos. Still trying to figure out what to do with my 3 weeks I have off work in January. Watching Mexico carefully. Although the HSTs have once again vanished over there.Thanks for the reply. Do let me know how it goes (or ping me if you a create trip report please)
